Come and join our INTERCRUISES TEAM !!!!
INTERCRUISES SHORESIDE AND PORT SERVICES works in unison with cruise ship representatives, coordinating a dual branded operation to deliver a seamless journey between land and ship. We constantly look for open-minded professionals with the drive and passion to deliver our first class cruise services to clients world.
At the PORT OF GALVESTON, we have PART TIME PIER STAFF positions available to work on Sundays!
We are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic individuals who can provide quality customer service at each guest interaction.
Candidates will be responsible for greeting guests and completing their check in process.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) Certificate.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Prior knowledge of cruise, hotel or similar industry preferred
- Basic computer skills.
- Well-groomed with a passion for providing high-level customer service, friendly and outgoing demeanor.
- Fluent in English language.
- Adhere to work schedule as committed to during the hiring process.
- Should have a strong sense of responsibility and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Must be able to obtain the Homeland Security Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Hourly pay rate of $12.00
- Weekly pay via direct deposit, pay card or check.
- Eight holiday premium days (as identified by the company)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Employee referral bonus
- Access to exclusive savings and special offers on travel and entertainment options across the country
To apply visit www.intercruises.com, click on “Careers” then click on “Job Openings in North America”
Source: New feed