Swire Coca-Cola produces and distributes more than fifty of the world’s most recognized brands. Our beverage portfolio has been hydrating and satisfying consumers for generations. Swire’s mission is to create with pride the magical feelings, special times and great taste of America’s best soft drinks.
Why Join our Team?
Family-oriented Culture & Opportunity for Growth – We have grown a great deal over the past few years and have individuals who have been a part of the Swire Coca-Cola Family for 30+ years. This tenure is due to the incredible culture we have built, as well as the fact that we love to promote from within. We have even more opportunity than ever since our recent large expansions, and we are looking for the next generation of future leaders for our company.
Stability & Expertise – We have been established for 40 years and are one of the largest bottlers in the U.S.
Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
We are looking to add to our team!
What is an Order Builder / Warehouse Associate at Swire Coca-Cola?
As a member of our Warehouse team, you will help ensure that our customers receive correct orders in a timely manner so that their stores are always fully stocked with our great-tasting products. You will be responsible for palletizing designated product, building customer orders and preparing them for safe and efficient delivery. Our team is made up of individuals with a wide range of experiences. While prior experience and knowledge is definitely a plus, we believe in investing in our employees and are happy to provide training if you are just starting out in the industry.
· Accurately pulling defined quantities of inventory onto pallet/s and storing orders in the staging area when they are prepared for Shipment
· Building delivery loads of a variety of product onto pallets, and preparing them for loading on trucks for delivery
· Operating electric pallet jack and/ or forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, count and load product
· Daily inspection and minor maintenance performance on pallet jack / forklift equipment to prevent accidents
· Restock product in picking areas as directed by supervisor
· Use shrink-wrapping device after building each pallet to securely palletize product for safe delivery and to prevent spillage
· Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
· Perform duties in an efficient manner that meets company standards
· High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must become forklift certified within 1 month of hire
· Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
· Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
· Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Pay Type Hourly
Source: New feed